Relics of the Past, Shadows of the Future
- The party found a large steel tower, 60 feet tall, square. One upper corner was shorn off. Veyron grappled to the top & climbed up. He found that the interior was empty, besides support girders. Kilgor noticed a lingering magical aura, but the party could not find any trace of the missing steel.
- The party came upon a group of Orcs prepping 4 deer carcasses. The orcs attacked the party. After a short battle, several more orcs emerged from a nearby hole & joined the fray. The party, unfazed, destroyed the newcomers as quickly as they came.
- The party descended into the cave, and found part of the calendar and a few scrolls. It appeared to be a portal of some sort.
- The party deciphered the scrolls, and mixed the ritual fluid. They realized that the 7 sigils must refer to corresponding portal pads. The party went to “ventoporta” and wound up back in Nenlast. But they were waylaid upon materializing. Several orcs carrying spears and axes fell upon the party, but they were rebuffed.
- They returned an amulet to a very grateful bar tender, Aldous Fenell. They decided to rest and reequip, and continue to the destroyed elven village in search of clues to the Raven’s whereabouts and the location of the fabled Hand Bones